Work Package 11
WP 11: Dissemination
- To participate in the communication management of TREAT-OA.
- o disseminate the results of new pathways in osteoarthritis (OA) research.
- To disseminate the results of pathogenetic, diagnostic and prognostic factors of the TREAT-OA Project to the rheumatological and orthopaedic communities (European, non-European and international programs, projects and networks) - and particularly annual international meetings such as Osteoarthritis Research Society International (OARSI), Public Population Project in Genomics (P3G) EULAR (European League against Rheumatism), Osteoarthritis Research Society and European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG).
- To create a dedicated website for TREAT-OA with project, public and Members’ only sections.
- To create an ongoing OA meta-analysis website of genes involved in OA.
- To run meetings and a Conference in the final year of the Project (final conference).
- To disseminate to the widest audience of the general public to promote greater public engagement and dialogue between the scientists and society.
- To collaborate with other OA projects in Europe and worldwide.
- To ensure a balanced representation of gender at all levels within the project and disseminated outside the project.
- To encourage interest in OA science through mentoring, and summer schools.
- To run a summer school during 2nd & 4th years of the project.
- To organise and run workshops and symposia on years 3, 4 and 5 of the project.
- To include TREAT-OA symposia on years 4 and 5 of the project as part of large conferences in the field of Ostoearthritis.
- To communicate and collaborate with SMEs and other industrial partners to translate the results into clinical application.